ALTEC Environmental Consulting
ALTEC – Engineering Services
As a multidisciplinary environmental services firm, ALTEC’s primary strength is our ability to address a very broad range of client needs. In fact, we are licensed to perform engineering services in several states.
ALTEC utilizes a team of experienced, technical professionals with expertise in engineering, the sciences, computer-aided design and geographic information systems, including Licensed Professional Engineers, Industrial Hygienists, Environmental Scientists and Environmental Technicians.
We employ traditional engineering and construction management techniques coupled with a highly technical and experienced staff to provide high quality, responsive and cost-effective engineering services to our clients.
Engineering services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Air Permitting, Compliance and Reporting Services
- Water Permitting, Compliance and Reporting Services
- EPCRA Compliance and Reporting Services
- Solid & Hazardous Waste Management
- Spill Prevention, Countermeasure & Control Plans (SPCC)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Project Management